WESST Albuquerque EventABQid Office Hours at the WESST Enterprise Center
ABQid Office Hours are held on Wednesdays, 3-5pm in downtown Albuquerque. The series will relaunch June 6, 2018! Weekly Office Hours are fun, facilitated weekly gatherings for entrepreneurs to get help on their pressing business ideas and questions. Come to Office Hours if you,
- Want to give or receive honest advice from seasoned entrepreneurs about business ideas
- Need to learn about funding options, especially the ins and outs of Venture Capital from funds like ABQid Fund I
- Have business issues or questions around software, legal, accounting, marketing, business models, etc.
- Desire deeper connectivity and relationships with other entrepreneurs in an energized, open environment
- Want to learn more about what ABQid has to offer including our nonprofit programs and our for-profit seed investment fund.
What to Expect:
Facilitated by ABQid’s Executive Director, T.J. Cook, and members of the ABQid board, each of whom brings years of experience in high-growth businesses. When you walk through the door, you’ll be greeted with a smile and assisted in finding the right people to talk to based on what you’re looking for. Then, you join a table, chat, and rotate at intervals to get the most out of your time.
Light refreshments are available and a good cross-section of people are on hand: ABQid board members, aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs, and service providers give and receive freely as we work together to build our entrepreneurial community.