Invest in WESST
Thanks to the generous support of PNM and U.S. Bank, WESST is proud to announce the launch of our Job Creation Challenge. The combined support of individual and business donors with our Job Creation sponsors will help WESST provide comprehensive business training and consulting services to aspiring and established entrepreneurs throughout the state — creating jobs and economic growth for New Mexico.
How WESST’s Job Creation Challenge Works:
- Make a new gift to WESST of $5,000
- $5,000 gift will then be matched by our Job Creation Challenge Supporters
- The donor making the gift will be recognized at the $10,000 giving level at WESST (Job Creator level) with the associated benefits
- One (1) of the $5,000 Job Creation Challenge Opportunities available. At present, nine of the ten opportunities have been taken by First National Bank of the Rio Grande, Cable One Business, Summit Electric, Affordable Solar, Washington Federal, Capital CDC, Rio Grande Inc., WESST Board of Directors and WESST staff.
Benefits of the Job Creator Giving Level Include:
- Permanent recognition on the Lifetime Giving Wall at the WESST Enterprise Center in Albuquerque
- Invitation to the Invest in WESST Donor Appreciation Event
- Listing as a program supporter in WESST Enterprise Center Kiosk
- Logo listing on www.wesst.org
Please join WESST’s efforts to support New Mexico entrepreneurs by joining the Job Creation Challenge today!