The WESST Visionaries
Individual and Community Leaders Coming Together to Help Create Jobs for our Future
WESST Visionaries are a passionate group of individuals and small businesses committed to supporting local economic development through entrepreneurship. WESST Visionaries understand that starting and growing a small business takes a lot of hard work, patience and time. Success does not happen overnight. WESST Visionaries believe that anyone, irrespective of their race, color, gender or financial status – can achieve their entrepreneurial dreams if they are willing to work hard and do whatever it takes to reach business success. Each year, WESST is the proud recipient of federal funding which supports our work with women, minorities and low-income individuals. In order to access these federal funds, WESST must raise matching funds at a ratio of 1 to 1. Your commitment to becoming a WESST Visionary is critical to sustaining our work with entrepreneurs over the long term. We invite you to help us bring about powerful change and create sustainable economic and social impact for our families and our communities.
The Economic Impact of My Contribution
- I will be helping to create jobs by helping women and men start and grow successful businesses;
- I will be supporting my local economy by helping WESST build a strong entrepreneurial infrastructure;
- Every dollar that I contribute will be matched dollar for dollar by federal sources.
The Social Impact of My Contribution
- By supporting WESST, I will be reaching those sectors of the population currently underserved by other programs. I understand that WESST collaborates with many organizations to make the best possible resources available to entrepreneurs.
- I will be helping individuals who are socially and economically disadvantaged to become self-sufficient through entrepreneurship to break the cycle of poverty.
The Marketing Impact of My Contribution
- I will receive recognition on WESST’s Lifetime Giving Wall, in printed materials and on the WESST website.
- I will be given the opportunity to be the presenting sponsor at a WESST workshop and to provide a subject matter expert to lead the workshop in order to showcase my company’s expertise in a specific small business area.
Angela Anderson and David Hughes
WESST extends sincere thanks to our fabulous WESST Visionaries. Their multi-year commitment to support WESST’s mission maximize the federal support WESST receives that requires non-federal matching dollars. WESST visionaries are helping small businesses grow and prosper. To learn how you can become a WESST Visionary, please contact Dianne Campbell at 505-246-6935.