Albuquerque Region Job OpeningAdministrative Assistant – Albuquerque, New Mexico
Opening posted through September 30, 2020
WESST is seeking an Administrative Assistant for part-time (< 30 hours/week) contract employment to support our Albuquerque, NM office. This contract is for 6 months with the potential for an extension based on performance and additional grant funding. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate with the regional manager, program managers, and the business consultant/trainers to plan and implement training schedules, including promotion, scheduling, e-mails, and client registrations.
- Organize curriculum and/or collateral materials necessary for training and or consultations.
- Assist team members with collecting, packaging, and filing training class materials for auditing.
- Preparing and coordinating statewide counseling and training surveys to collect client feedback.
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Client Services including areas such as scheduling, coordination, grant reports, and general administrative assistance.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Adobe tools.
An Associate degree from an accredited educational institution is required. A degree in a business-related field is desired.
- Spanish/English bilingual proficiency is desired but not required for this position.
- Work will be performed in a traditional office environment or a virtual environment either sitting or standing for extended periods.
Please fill out the application: WESST Administrative Assistant Questionnaire
No phone calls will be accepted. Candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
WESST is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.