Albuquerque Region Job OpeningBilingual Community Liaison and Business Consultant Services for WESST’s Money Learning Lab™
Opening posted through April 7, 2020
WESST is accepting proposals from qualified individuals that have the necessary skills and experience to execute key responsibilities as outlined in the scope of work for WESST’s Money Learning Lab™ Program.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to hire a qualified liaison and business consultant that will work closely with the Money Learning Lab™ program manager on administrative as well as program deployment to ensure all deliverables for the project are met. This liaison/consultant will also establish and maintain relationships with partners and clients that are critical to the success of The Money Learning Lab™ design and implementation.
The Money Learning Lab™ is an innovative mobile resource targeted to diverse entrepreneurs. Key components of the Lab include:
- A Guided Assessment Process which assists business owners learn about the financial fitness of their business;
- A Business Genius Bar which connects entrepreneurs with financial and business experts who will help them address their most pressing financial and business issues; and
- Networking and Community Connections that can assist diverse entrepreneurs with introductions to other businesses and resources, thereby increasing social capital, which historically has been challenging for most diverse entrepreneurs to develop.
Each session of the MLL is held in a local neighborhood/community in partnership with other EDOs (Entrepreneurial Development Organizations). Sessions are staffed with a combination of contractors (Spanish speaking bookkeepers, CPAs, attorneys, etc.) and staff from various partner organizations.
WESST will evaluate all responses equally. To ensure consideration for this Request for Proposals, your proposal should include all the following:
- Cover Letter
- 3 Professional References
- A general narrative response to the Scope of Work (Section 3) with specific responses to the Statement of Qualifications section.
Please review the Request for Proposal (RFP)
WESST is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.