Albuquerque Region Job OpeningComcast Digital Media Studio Day Player Crew
Opening posted through September 30, 2015
The Comcast Digital Media Studio is looking for experienced, skilled professionals
Susan and Shaun Scott, the managers of the Comcast Digital Media Studio at WESST are building professional day player crews in the following specialties:
- Pre-Production: Producer, Script Writer
- Production Crew: Director, Technical Director, Floor Director, Camera Operator, Lighting Technician, Sound Technician, Production Assistant
- Post Production Team: Editor, Sound Editor, Music Editor, Visual Effects, Green Screen, Environmental Engineer
- Specialty Hire: Hair Stylist, Makeup Artist, Green Room Coordinator, Craft Service Catering
The training and Credentialing Program consist of:
- Facility Orientation Class
- Event Crew Member Credentialing
- Specialty Crew Member Credentialing
Compensation pay is paid as a Day Player. This will be discussed as crews are assembled for each project.
- Due to project sensitivity, there may be times when a client will require a background check.
If you are interested in working on projects at the Comcast Digital Media Studio at WESST, please send your professional work resume specific to the position you are interested in and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMDB links will not be accepted.
No phone calls will be accepted. Candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
WESST is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.