Roswell Region Job OpeningRegional Program Coordinator
Opening posted through August 1, 2019
The Regional Program Coordinator is responsible for providing coordination of training and consulting activities for the respective regional office and handling multiple administrative and office management functions which will facilitate the efficient operation of WESST Regional offices.
Position Reports to:
Program Director / Regional Manager
Excellent organizational and administrative capabilities; ability to interface with a broad cross section of people; basic knowledge of business start-up issues; some group facilitation skills necessary. Strong computer skills; flexibility, high energy; capability of handling/performing multiple tasks with minimum amount of supervision.
- Coordinate with regional trainers to plan and implement quarterly training schedules, including promotion, publicity, scheduling, room reservations, mailings, client registration and follow-up
- Prepare necessary curriculum and/or collateral materials necessary for training and or consultations
- Provide administrative back-up to the Regional Manager and Business Consultants/Trainers as necessary
- Input client information into the WESST client database to meet reporting requirements
- Respond to telephone, email and written inquiries and requests for information
- Oversee office needs for supplies, printing, mailings, postage, etc
- Conduct project orientation and informational sessions
- Provide verbal and written input on required project reports
- Interface with community partners and volunteer consultants
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Degree in nonprofit, public or business administration, or related field of interest is preferred. The equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- English/Spanish bilingual proficiency is desired.
- Most work will be performed in an office environment, sitting or standing. Some work will be performed in a live training environment where sitting or standing is acceptable.
Please fill out the application and attach a chronological resume outlining all relevant work experience and qualifications: Regional Program Coordinator Questionnaire
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Rhonda Johnson, Regional Manager of WESST in Roswell at (575) 624-9850. Candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
WESST is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.