Albuquerque Region Job OpeningStudio Manager – Comcast Digital Media Studio at WESST
Opening posted through September 15, 2017
The Comcast Digital Media Studio at WESST is a state-of-the-art production studio that provides equipment, work space and assistance for creating and producing multimedia projects, presentations and much more. Conveniently located in downtown Albuquerque, the studio is housed in the WESST Enterprise Center, a best-practice business incubator that facilitates the start-up and growth of Albuquerque companies.
The Studio manager will develop, oversee and maintain the equipment, business processes and operations of the Comcast Digital Media Studio at WESST.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as the primary contact at WESST for clients wishing to use the studio
- Own and drive the Studio’s success (assist to define financial and other business goals, track progress to the goals, and create & drive plans to increase performance to goals)
- Maintain a certification process for technical studio users
- Establish contractual arrangements with users to ensure that correct safety, insurance, pricing, procedural, and other requirements are met for each studio project
- Manage the calendar for studio bookings
- Design and implement marketing and promotional strategies to achieve WESST’s utilization and financial goals for the studio
- Maintain and improve the contracting process, facility policies, maintenance arrangements, etc. to grow the added value of the studio for our clients and for WESST over time
- Engage in the regional digital media development community to understand opportunities, create alliances, build awareness for the Studio, support Albuquerque economic development, and increase our value proposition
Please review the Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
WESST is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.