Albuquerque Region Job OpeningVice President of Client Services
Opening posted through April 16, 2018
WESST, a New Mexico statewide small business development and training organization committed to growing New Mexico’s economy by cultivating entrepreneurship is in search of a Vice President of Client Services.
The Vice President of Client Services is responsible for ensuring that WESST creates and delivers impactful programs, trainings, and consulting services to clients. This role is primarily focused on managing regional offices and programs to ensure, that through data analysis, what WESST is delivering is generating value and creating measurable impact for clients, employees and those who invest in WESST.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct Supervision of Regional & Program Managers – Accountable for the direct supervision of Regional & Program Managers to include implementation of impactful and supportive performance processes that drive toward established qualitative and quantitative goals on an annual basis.
- Program Management – Accountable for managing the development and delivery of all programmatic initiatives to ensure that these programs are meeting established qualitative & quantitative goals on an annual basis.
- Training Program Management – Accountable for establishing, deploying and supporting trainers in the delivery of a best practice methodology for statewide training programs to ensure that all trainings and workshops (delivered by internal/external trainers) are meeting established qualitative & quantitative goals on an annual basis.
- Consulting Program Management – Accountable for establishing, deploying and supporting consultants in the delivery of a best practice methodology to ensure that consulting services (including one-on-one, mentorship, advisory, by internal & external providers) are meeting established qualitative & quantitative goals on an annual basis.
WESST is driven by its belief that expanding entrepreneurship is the most effective way to yield the greatest economic impact. Therefore the ideal candidate will have the following education, experience, behaviors and competencies.
- Minimum of Bachelors in Business Administration complemented by at least five years of senior management experience, small business development and entrepreneurial experience.
- Current leadership experience complemented by the desire and capability for supervising people and programs.
- Positive attitude, relationship oriented, open-minded, ability to influence, and culturally unbiased.
- Process oriented, analytical but creative thinker, attention to detail, organized, problem solver, high tolerance of ambiguity, practitioner in instructional design and project management, and strong analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
Salary based on education and experience.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a letter of interest and a resume to Agnes Noonan, WESST President, at 609 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102 or e-mail email@example.com prior to April 1, 2018.
WESST is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.