Albuquerque Region Job OpeningWESST Website Redesign
Opening posted through September 15, 2020
WESST is accepting proposals to redesign our current website: www.wesst.org. The existing WESST web site was developed and launched several years ago. In an effort to enhance our web site presence and further our goal of increasing client and stakeholder engagement, WESST has determined that a redesigned site is needed that allows for improved interaction with our visitors and potential clients, donors and other stakeholders.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit proposals from various companies, conduct a fair evaluation based on criteria listed, and select the candidate who can best deliver what an improved WESST website requires.
WESST is seeking a provider to utilize the latest web-based technology to create a web site that is user friendly, simple to navigate, provides detailed information about our services and offerings, and is easy to add or modify content. The site design should incorporate the latest key word search practices and maximize “searchability” in all current internet search engines. In addition, it must be a “Responsive Design” template that is optimized for a variety of tablet and mobile browsers. The site must also be completely secure against intrusion.
The finished web site must allow WESST access to a Content Management System with fully editable content in order to allow for frequent changes in the dynamic environment in which we work where things constantly change.
The web site design and layout should be aesthetically pleasing, simple for users to navigate, provide descriptions of all WESST benefits, services, board/staff information, and contact forms that can be submitted securely. The site should also allow for the submission of a variety of secure forms that will enable users to do the following:
- Submit contact information in order to be added to our list of stakeholders (and allow for segmentation into appropriate audiences) to receive regular updates and new developments
- Submit pre-applications for loans
- Submit requests for consulting assistance
- Apply for open employment opportunities
- Submit training registration and payments
- Submit donations
- Submit volunteer inquiries
- Other form submission as needed in the future
WESST will evaluate all proposals based on the following criteria. To ensure consideration for this Request for Proposal, your proposal should be complete and include all of the following criteria:
- Overall proposal suitability: proposed solution(s) must meet the scope and needs included herein and be presented in a clear and organized manner
- Organizational Experience: Bidders will be evaluated on their experience as it pertains to the scope of this project
- Previous work: Bidders will be evaluated on examples of their work pertaining to web site design as well as client testimonials and references
- Value and cost: Bidders will be evaluated on the cost of their solution(s) based on the work to be performed in accordance with the scope of this project
Please review the Request for Proposal (RFP)
WESST is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.