To inquire about business consulting, choose a WESST center closest to your location.
Launched by PNM Job Growth Initiative
The Technology Toolkit® is a program that will help New Mexico entrepreneurs effectively incorporate technology tools that will move their business to the next level. The essential elements of the Toolkit are training workshops that teach these technology tools and access to streamlined loans to help entrepreneurs incorporate technology into their business.
Group Training and Education
- Focus on obtaining or enhancing an online presence of small businesses as well as how to effectively incorporate technology tools into your business.
- Sample classes include Web Marketing and Social Media, E-Commerce, Mobile Tools for Marketing & Productivity, QuickBooks and Financial Tools for small businesses.
- Making Social Media Work For You
- Computer Security for Small Businesses
- Marketing Essentials
- Google Livestreams
- QuickBooks Pro for Beginners
- Learn the Language of Your Business Finances
- Tailored business research, analysis, assistance, and advice provided in a one-on-one setting (either in person or by phone or Zoom).
- $500 to $5,000 loans for tech purchases (hardware, software, web development)
- 5.5% and ability to lower rate if entrepreneur attends technology training classes
- Short turn around; streamlined application
- Please complete our Business Loan Inquiry and specify “Technology Toolkit®” for the purpose of the loan.
Thanks to our Launching Partner, PNM
and our Sustaining Partners for making this program possible: