WESST Albuquerque TrainingArtist Jumpstart Workshop Featuring Artist Sean Wells
If you are a local artist, please join award-winning artist Sean Wells for this 3-part workshop (Thursday, June 28th, July 5th & July 12th, 2018) in which she will share in-depth details of her process for turning art into money. The best part is that you will leave the workshop with a handful of FINISHED PRODUCTS ready to sell and all of the marketing and sales support to help you convert it to cash. Sean has designed this workshop to be a crash-course in everything she wished someone had taught her and represents hundreds, maybe thousands of hours of research and experimentation.
Workshop attendees will leave with the following physical products with a retail value of $425:
-  11×14 bagged prints featuring up to 5 images of your artwork (retail value of $200)
- [16×20] signed giclee of your artwork (retail value of $100-$200)
-  A9 packaged greeting cards featuring up to 5 images (retail value of $25)
In addition to physical products that EXCEED the cost of the workshop, workshop attendees will leave with the following:
- Digital print ready files for 11×14 posters of up to 5 images of your artwork and the knowledge of how to use that file.
- Digital print ready files for A9 greeting card of up to 5 images of your artwork and the knowledge of how to use that file.
- Digital print ready files for 4×6 postcards greeting cards of up to 5 images of your artwork and the knowledge of how to order and reorder cards for the best price.
- Sales techniques and ideas for how to market the above products.
- An understanding on print-at-home and print service options.
- An understanding of digital files and how to process your images into these products.
- Support in helping to narrow your focus to develop your brand and products to maximize your production time and increase your income.
- Best of all, you will receive Sean’s personal detailed digital workbook with guidance and special offers for workshop and presentation attendees. This jam-packed workbook includes a list of invaluable links to all of Sean’s hand-picked resources that include where she buys paper for prints and specifically what kind to buy.
If you have images, but are not confident in turning those images into products because you feel overwhelmed or intimidated by print and digital processing, this is an ideal class for you to get a handle on your art and make them start working for you 24 hours a day!