WESST Roswell TrainingCash Management and Credit Recovery
This class is designed as a quick overview to help you understand your personal finances and reduce stress in handling your financial decisions. In this two-hour class we will touch on:
- Setting financial goals – identify and write them down
- Create a spending plan by:
- Keep track of daily spending
- Determine your monthly income and expenses (expenses can be fixed or flexible)
- Find ways to decrease spending
- Find ways to increase income
- Create a spending diary
- Create a monthly payment calendar
- Create a budget
- Expense envelope system
- Budget box system
- Computer spreadsheet system
- Credit overview
- What is a credit report and what is it used for?
- How to read your credit report, checking and fixing errors.
- Building your credit history, repairing credit, credit repair scams, maintaining your credit when payments are a problem.