WESST Farmington TrainingCredit Implications and Protection During COVID
COVID-19 has changed the way many of us are dealing with our credit accounts. Suddenly we find our financial well-being significantly affected by this health crisis. Learn the importance of reviewing your credit report and leave with some valuable resources to help you manage your credit during this difficult economic time. Topics addressed in this workshop include:
- The early impact of COVID on credit
- Emerging trends and realities of credit during COVID
- Understanding how to protect your credit
- Review and understand what appears on your credit report
- How to dispute errors on your credit report
Join Melissa Toland Williams, WESST Loan Fund Administrator, and learn how you can more effectively manage COVID’s impact on your personal credit.