WESST Albuquerque TrainingCVE Training
In response to the June 26, 2016 Supreme Court ruling directing that the VA “SHALL” offer all of their contracts to VOSB/SDVOSB’s first, NCAIED PTAC and PTAP will offer NM Veteran business owners, Free VA CVE Certification training and “hands on” clinics to assist NM Veteran businesses become VA CVE VIP Certified!
Each Clinic will consist of 3 sessions:
- CVE cert process, documents required and initial VA registration
- Review, Tweaking and Development of Letters of Explanation
- PDF of all documents and uploading to CVE for review
What’s in it for me?
- Since the VA is now mandated to offer all contracts to VOSB / SDVOSB’s VA and GSA contracting officers administering VA contracts will be looking for “qualified” VOSB /SDVOSB’s that are registered both in SAM and CVE.
- Other agencies may begin using CVE VIP as their source to meet their 3% Set Aside mandates for SDVOSB’s.
- You will be certified and eligible for VOSB / SDVOSB contracts and grants from all agencies.
Clinic registration is on a first come first served basis and each clinic is limited to the first 15 registrants.