WESST Santa Fe TrainingSaturday Etsy Workshop Series
Basic Etsy and Business Skills Workshop Five Week Series.
In this five-part series workshop you will:
- Open an Etsy store
- Photograph and place product in store
- Identify add-on products to feature
- Learn marketing and competitive analysis importance and process
- Learn pricing for profit techniques
- Explore social media opportunities
- Learn copywriting techniques
- Create an engaging online store
- Customer service
This workshop series is limited to 15 participants and classes will be taught by WESST’s guest trainer, Annie MacHale.
Qualified participants should have at least one handmade product to sell online and the potential to create more products to add to their line.
Laptop computers will be provided for participants to use during each workshop.
Please contact Roseanna Perea 505-474-6556 or email@example.com to register.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE