WESST Rio Rancho TrainingWESST Virtual Small Business Series: Business Plan Development I
Failure to plan means planning to fail. Don’t let this happen to you!
Join WESST Rio Rancho and Loma Colorado Library as we present the 1st in a 2-part series on Business Plan Development.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The importance of developing a business plan (especially in the competitive COVID business environment)
- Where to begin?
- The components of a typical business plan
- How to develop a great mission statement
- Writing an Executive Summary
- What to look for in a solid business plan
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS CLASS IS BEING OFFERED ONLINE. AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND A COMPUTER (or highly capable tablet-type device) ARE NECESSARY. Video conferencing instructions will be sent to you after you have registered for the class.