WESST Farmington TrainingMasterclass: Dealing with Difficult People
There’s nothing more unpleasant in the workplace than dealing with difficult people — be it a bad boss colleagues who just make life miserable or a new hire who turns out to be the wrong fit. No matter what kind of job you have or the place you work, dealing with people effectively is a must for success. In an perfect world, difficult behaviors would not be tolerated in the workplace. The reality is that dealing with difficult people in our daily lives is something we face on a daily basis. Join us for an interactive workshop and walk away with tools to proactively deal with difficult people.
In this workshop you will learn to following:
- Identify different personality types
- Learn skills to address various personality types
- Master skills to deal with difficult people
- Learn tips for better communication
- Understand the dynamics of positive conflict resolution