WESST Rio Rancho TrainingMoney Matters: Credit Basics
Sharpen these essential skills that can lead to a lifetime of financial stability with tips for establishing and utilizing credit appropriately. Topics include:
- The importance of building a strong credit history.
- Advantages and disadvantages of using credit.
- When and how to use credit appropriately. Which forms of credit best suit your needs?
- How to read a credit report and address any deficiencies.
- First steps: How you can begin today!
FREE BROWN BAG WORKSHOP! Bring your lunch. Dessert and beverages will be provided!