WESST Albuquerque TrainingMoney Smart Week – Money Matters
Money Smart Week, a national initiative in its seventh year, provides financial literacy programming to help members of our community better manage their personal finances.
By the end of the Money Matters course, participants will understand how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase income.
During this 90 minute class participants will learn more about how to:
- Track daily spending habits.
- Prepare a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income and expenses.
- Identify ways to decrease spending.
- Identify possible ways to increase income.
- Identify budgeting tools that will help you manage your bills.
- List and prioritize financial goals.
- Recognize how to create a plan to achieve financial goals.