WESST Santa Fe TrainingOnline Web Development Two Part Series
April 16, 2021
In this 2-part, hands-on workshop with web designer & developer Franziska Neumann, owner of the creative agency byFZK, we’ll demystify what’s needed to create a successful online business. You’ll walk away with the knowledge and tools to build your own website or successfully engage a professional.
- Understanding web terminology
- Criteria to choose the best platform for your website
- Core elements of an effective website
- How to successfully hire a web designer
April 30, 2021
There are 1,197,982,359 websites online. In part 2 of the workshop with web designer & developer Franziska Neumann, owner of the creative agency byFZK, you’ll learn how to attract your ideal customer, what to offer them (hint: it’s more than just your product or service), how to make the sale, and keep them engaged.
- Methods to get your website seen (incl. SEO)
- Keeping website visitors engaged
- Converting visitors to subscribers
- Making the sale!
- Live website analysis