WESST Santa Fe TrainingOpen an Etsy Store – Build Business Skills
City of Santa Fe Arts Commission is Collaborating with WESST/Santa Fe
Are you the Creator of handmade products?
Are you seeking a worldwide audience?
Skilled Esty shop owners and WESST trainers will provide a 4-week, hands-on workshop at the Santa Fe Community Gallery to:
- Open an Etsy Store – Build business skills
- Learn professional quality photography
- Conduct competitive online research
- Learn business skills to help your business thrive
- Develop profitable pricing strategies
- Understand how to create your stand-out niche
- Have at least one handmade craft item ready to sell, and an idea for a related line of products.
- Commit to attending all classes.
- Have never made any sales* on Etsy.com
- Have a credit card and checking account (necessary for sales transactions)
- Have regular access to a computer with an Internet connection** laptops available during workshop.
Must know basics of operating a computer and navigating a web browser. This includes (but is not limited to) being able to do the following tasks:
Start up and shut down a computer
Open a web browser window, and then open a tab in a browser
Enter text into a web form
Navigate to a folder within a computer’s file system
WESST is not able to provide basic computer-skills training during the Etsy class sessions. Basic computer skills are a MUST for anyone planning to enroll in the Etsy program.
*It is possible to have a store on Etsy.com but have never made sales.
**WESST/Santa Fe has a limited amount of laptops that will be issued on a first come first serve basis for class time only.
For Application contact: Roseanna Perea, email@example.com or 505-474-6556