WESST Albuquerque TrainingQuickBooks Online in Times of COVID
This class is ONLY FOR EXISTING BUSINESS OWNERS. Many owners didn’t have their “books in-order” when COVID hit. This class will help you be prepared when you want to apply for grants and loans with the critical financial information you’ll need.
Dates: Mondays & Wednesdays, April 12th, Apr. 14th, Apr. 19th, Apr. 21st, Apr. 26th & Apr. 28th, 2021
You will learn how to:
- Be comfortable with basic bookkeeping & QuickBooks terminology.
- Understand the role of the Chart of Accounts and how to correctly post transactions.
- Understand the basics of Sales Receipts and Invoices to bill clients.
- Be competent in entering and reconciling transactions in QuickBooks.
- Be able to run reports in QuickBooks Online and find the information you need.
- Understand basic financial reporting to know how your business is doing.
- Computer competency, including attending a Zoom meeting
- A QuickBooks Online account (can be a 30-day trial)
- MUST CURRENTLY HAVE AN NM TAX & REV CRS NUMBER – NO EXCEPTIONS!