WESST Rio Rancho TrainingWESST-Loma Colorado Library Virtual Workshop: Managing Credit to Improve Your Personal Financial Health
Excessive debt can be a dangerous threat to your financial security. We will discuss the basics of credit, some debt elimination strategies, and help you understand and improve your credit score. Topics will include:
- Credit overview
- What affects your credit score?
- What is a credit report and what is it used for?
- How to read your credit report: Checking and fixing errors
- Building your credit history
- Repairing poor credit
- Additional business funding options in the new COVID-19 environment
- Where do I go from here?
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS CLASS IS BEING OFFERED ONLINE. AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND A COMPUTER (or highly capable tablet-type device) ARE NECESSARY. Video conferencing instructions will be sent to you after you have registered for the class.