WESST Rio Rancho TrainingWESST Lunch ‘n Learn: Understanding Merchant Services for Small Business
Understanding the ins and outs of merchant services and credit card processing is important for any small business. Join WESST Rio Rancho and Karen Borillo from Pay Tech Trust and learn what you need to know to navigate these waters smoothly. In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to get it right from the start!
- The four associations that set the rate structure for credit card processing
- Interchange fees and how they’re established
- Understanding your statements and what to look for
- Payment alternatives
- Payment security – PCI Security Standard requirements and how to comply – Cyber Insurance Policy
- What you need to know about Contactless Processing – Due to COVID-19
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS CLASS IS BEING OFFERED ONLINE. AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND A COMPUTER (or highly capable tablet-type device) ARE NECESSARY. Video conferencing instructions will be sent to you after you have registered for the class.