Advanced Etsy for Active Sellers – ABQ
This advanced-level workshop is designed for sellers that want to take their Etsy shop from good to great. Taught by professional Etsy seller Erin Kleymann of WillaJuneJewelry, this class will provide you with the information you need to maximize your shop’s performance, including expert advice on:
- How to get found more often through Etsy search using SEO
- Taking professional photos and posting a perfect listing
- Delivering high-quality customer service and handling common issues
- Using social media to boost your business and reach more customers
This workshop is intended for sellers with an active Etsy store making regular sales, and requires an advanced knowledge of the Etsy platform.
Current schedule is as follows:
March 8, 2018 – 9:00am – 1:00pm
March 15, 2018 – 9:00am – 1:00pm
Applications are due February 21st. Application review will be completed on February 22nd. Applicants will receive notification of acceptance on February 23rd.
There is a $99.00 classroom/materials fee due prior to or on the first day of the workshop series.
- Must have an active Etsy shop of good standing (not on vacation)
- Must have made a listing in the last 30 days
- Must know how to create a listing without assistance
- Must know how to take and upload photos without assistance
- Must have a camera or smart phone capable of taking photos
- Must commit to entire class time
- Must be confident in navigating site and finding information in Etsy