Advanced Etsy Entrepreneurship for Active Sellers – ABQ
This advanced-level workshop is designed for sellers that want to take their Etsy shop from good to great. Taught by professional Etsy seller Erin Kleymann of WillaJuneJewelry, this class will provide you with the information you need to maximize your shop’s performance, including expert advice on:
- How to get found more often through Etsy search using SEO
- Taking professional photos and posting a perfect listing
- Delivering high-quality customer service and handling common issues
- Using social media to boost your business and reach more customers
This workshop is intended for sellers with an active Etsy store making regular sales, and requires an advanced knowledge of the Etsy platform.
Current schedule is as follows:
August 13, 2019 – 9:00am – 1:00pm
August 20, 2019 – 9:00am – 1:00pm
Applications are due by August 1, 2019. Applicants will receive notification of acceptance on August 6, 2019.
There is a $99.00 classroom/materials fee due prior to or on the first day of the workshop series.
- Must have an active Etsy shop of good standing (not on vacation)
- Must have made a listing in the last 30 days
- Must know how to create a listing without assistance
- Must know how to take and upload photos without assistance
- Must have a camera or smart phone capable of taking photos
- Must commit to entire class time
- Must be confident in navigating site and finding information in Etsy