Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship-ABQ
**APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS SESSION**
The next Craft Entrepreneurship Program in Albuquerque will begin on
January 30th from 10:00am – 12:00pm at WESST Albuquerque (Broadway and Lomas).
Applications are due by January 16th. Application review will be completed January 18th. Applicants will receive notification of acceptance on January 21st.
There is a $39.00 classroom/materials fee due prior to or on the first day of the workshop series.
Current schedule is as follows:
January 30, 2019 – 10:00am – 12:00pm
February 6, 2019 – 10:00am – 12:00pm
February 13, 2019 – 10:00am – 12:00pm
February 20, 2019 – 10:00am – 2:00pm (this is a hands-on Photography workshop; bring products to photograph & upload to ETSY store)
February 27, 2019 – 10:00am – 12:00pm
March 6, 2019 – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Have at least one handmade craft item ready to sell, and an idea for a related line of products.
- Commit to attending all classes (about 14 hours total) at WESST
- Have never made any sales* on Etsy.com
- Have a credit card and checking account (necessary for sales transactions)
- Have regular access to a computer with an Internet connection
- Priority seating is available to low-income participants. Must be willing to supply income verification.
Must know basics of operating a computer and navigating a web browser. This includes (but is not limited to) being able to do the following tasks:
Start up and shut down a computer
Open a web browser window, and then open a tab in a browser
Enter text into a web form
Navigate to a folder within a computer’s file system
WESST is not able to provide basic computer-skills training during the Etsy class sessions. Basic computer skills are a MUST for anyone planning to enroll in the Etsy program.
*It is possible to have a store on Etsy.com but have never made sales.