Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship-Farmington
The first Craft Entrepreneurship Program in Farmington will begin on
April 7th from 5:30pm – 7:30pm at the San Juan College Quality Center for Business.
San Juan College Quality Center for Business, Room 5028
5101 College Blvd
Farmington, NM 87402
Applications are due by March 31st. Applicants will receive notification of acceptance by April 3rd.
There is a $25.00 classroom/materials fee due prior to or on the first day of the workshop series.
Current schedule is as follows:
April 7, 2020 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
April 9, 2020 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
April 14, 2020 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
April 16, 2020 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
April 21, 2020 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
April 23, 2020 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Have at least one handmade craft item ready to sell, and an idea for a related line of products.
- Commit to attending all classes (about 14 hours total) at WESST
- Have never made any sales* on Etsy.com
- Have a credit card and checking account (necessary for sales transactions)
- Have regular access to a computer with an Internet connection
- Priority seating is available to low-income participants. Must be willing to supply income verification.
Must know basics of operating a computer and navigating a web browser. This includes (but is not limited to) being able to do the following tasks:
Start up and shut down a computer
Open a web browser window, and then open a tab in a browser
Enter text into a web form
Navigate to a folder within a computer’s file system
WESST is not able to provide basic computer-skills training during the Etsy class sessions. Basic computer skills are a MUST for anyone planning to enroll in the Etsy program.
*It is possible to have a store on Etsy.com but have never made sales.