Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship – Las Cruces
The Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship workshop series to help creative entrepreneurs start an online shop on Etsy to sell handmade products and create supplemental income in Las Cruces will begin on April 2, 2019.
The current schedule is as follows:
Location: DACC Workforce Center
2345 Nevada Street
Las Cruces, NM 88001
April 2, 2019 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (12-1 lunch break – on your own)
April 9, 2019 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (12-1 lunch break – on your own)
April 16, 2019 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (12-1 lunch break – on your own)
Qualified participants will create their own Etsy site while learning business basics like accounting, research, pricing, competitive marketing, shipping and more.
Selection will be on a first come first served basis.
- Resident of Southern New Mexico
- Have never made any sales* on Etsy.com
- Be computer savvy and have consistent access to a computer and internet
- Have a credit card and bank account (necessary for sales transactions on your Etsy site)
- Commitment to learn from and be present at all workshops
- Willingness to commit to homework completion
- Have access to a smart phone to use product photographs in class
- Have at least one handmade item ready to sell online with a plan and the ability and motivation to develop a line of products to make the site competitive
*It is possible to have a store on Etsy.com but have never made sales.
If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Garcia (575.541.1583).