Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship – Roswell
The Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship workshop series to help creative entrepreneurs start an online shop on Etsy to sell handmade products and create supplemental income in Roswell will begin on April 3, 2020.
The current schedule is as follows:
500 N. Main St
Roswell, NM 88201
April 3rd and 4th, 2020 | 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Qualified participants will create their own Etsy site while learning business basics like accounting, research, pricing, competitive marketing, shipping and more.
Selection will be on a first come first served basis. There is a $60.00 classroom/materials fee due prior to or on the first day of the workshop series.
- Have never made any sales* on Etsy.com
- Be computer savvy and have consistent access to a computer and internet
- Have a credit card and bank account (necessary for sales transactions on your Etsy site)
- Commitment to learn from and be present at all workshops
- Willingness to commit to homework completion
- Have access to a smart phone to use product photographs in class
- Have at least one handmade item ready to sell online with a plan and the ability and motivation to develop a line of products to make the site competitive
*It is possible to have a store on Etsy.com but have never made sales.
If you have any questions, please contact Hope Morones at 575-624-9850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org