Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship-Santa Fe
NO ETSY WORKSHOP IS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED. PLEASE CHECK BACK.
The Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship workshop series to help creative entrepreneurs start an online shop on Etsy to sell handmade products and create supplemental income in Santa Fe.
Qualified participants will create their own Etsy site while learning business basics like accounting, research, pricing, competitive marketing, shipping and more.
Space is limited to 15 individuals. Selection will be on a first come first served basis. You must commit to attending all scheduled sessions.
Classes will be taught by WESST’s guest trainer, Charlie Jacka. Charlie is an accomplished Etsy seller, photographer, ceramic artist, and has been instrumental in the growth and development of the Etsy network – NewMexiEtsy – which boasts nearly 250 members statewide.
- Resident of Northern New Mexico
- Have never made any sales* on Etsy.com
- Be computer savvy and have consistent access to a computer and internet
- Have a credit card and bank account (necessary for sales transactions on your Etsy site)
- Commitment to learn from and be present at all workshops
- Willingness to commit to homework completion
- Have access to a smart phone to use product photographs in class
- Have at least one handmade item ready to sell online with a plan and the ability and motivation to develop a line of products to make the site competitive
*It is possible to have a store on Etsy.com but have never made sales.
If you have any questions, please contact Roseanna Perea (505.474.6556).