Thank you for registering!
We’re so glad you can join us!
Class Preparation Tips:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins so you can find a seat, sign in and complete a Client Intake Form. All classes start & end promptly at the scheduled time. We will ask you to complete an evaluation form before the class concludes.
- If your class requires a computer, one will be provided to you. You may also bring your own laptop, but if you choose to do so, WESST is not responsible for ensuring it is operational or providing tech support.
- You are welcome to bring food or drink to class! The only exception is if your class is held in the Comcast Digital Media Studio at the Albuquerque office, which does not allow for food & drink due to the presence of studio equipment.
- Please remember to silence all cell phones during class. You are welcome to bring any note-taking, assistive or seating support devices to class that improve your learning experience.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities, as well as language assistance services for individuals with Limited English Proficiency (LEP), are available. Please notify WESST of your need no later than 24 hours prior to your class, so that WESST can make sure necessary accommodations are available. All programs and services are provided to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis
Cancelation Policy: WESST may cancel classes that do not meet a pre-registration minimum attendance. We will contact you at least 24 hours in advance if a training is canceled. If that happens, you will have the option of a full refund or a credit for future WESST services.
Withdrawal Policy: If you need to withdraw from a class, that’s OK! Please let us know as soon as possible. If you withdraw more than 24 hours before class begins, you will be given a full refund; if you withdraw after that time but before class begins, you will be given a refund or credit of 50%. We are not able to provide refunds once class begins. No refunds or “make-up” classes for multi-session classes will be given if you miss one of the classes.
Be sure to check out more training opportunities on our website!