WESST Technology Toolkit
Launched by PNM Job Growth Initiative
The WESST Technology Toolkit™ is a program that will help New Mexico entrepreneurs effectively incorporate technology tools that will move their business to the next level. The essential elements of the Toolkit are training workshops that teach these technology tools and access to streamlined loans to help entrepreneurs incorporate technology into their business.
Group Training and Education
- Focus on obtaining or enhancing an online presence of small businesses as well as how to effectively incorporate technology tools into your business.
- Sample classes include Web Marketing and Social Media, E-Commerce, Mobile Tools for Marketing & Productivity, QuickBooks and Financial Tools for small businesses.
- Introduction to Crowdfunding
- Social Media 101
- Computer Security for Small Businesses
- Web Marketing 101
- Public Relations for an Online Media World
- Online Reputation Management
- QuickBooks Pro for Beginners
- Mobile Tools for Marketing and Productivity
- Financial Tools for Small Business
- Tailored business research, analysis, assistance, and advice provided in a one-on-one setting (either in person or by phone or Skype).
- $500 to $5,000 loans for tech purchases (hardware, software, web development)
- 5.5% and ability to lower rate if entrepreneur attends technology training classes
- Short turn around; streamlined application
- Please complete our Business Loan Inquiry and specify “Tech Toolkit Loan” for the purpose of the loan.
Thanks to our Launching Partner, PNM
and our Sustaining Partners for making this program possible: