Executive Assistant – Albuquerque, New Mexico
WESST is seeking an energetic, organized, people centered individual for a full-time employment position based in Albuquerque, NM. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing support and assistance to the assigned executives in the Albuquerque office to ensure effective use of their time and productive interactions with our statewide staff. This position reports to the company President. Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish are required for this position. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Provide administrative support to the assigned executive team including areas such as scheduling, coordination, supporting grant writing and reporting, and general executive level administrative assistance.
- Compose correspondence, reports, minutes, agendas, and memos from draft documents or verbal instruction.
- Handle confidential information and communications in a professional manner.
- Prepare outgoing correspondence, including e-mails, letters, and fax documents.
- Managing information flow and exchange between executives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Front Desk Administrator welcoming and directing guest.
- Receive, log, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence and deliveries.
- Maintain office supply inventory and marketing materials. Reconcile and place orders to ensure proper inventory for the WEC and our statewide offices.
- Support additional duties as assigned to ensure a well-organized work environment.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, support multiple staff, and meet deadlines.
- Experience providing direct administrative support to an executive or team of executives.
- Experience in direct customer service interaction, specifically greeting and interacting with visitors and clients.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
An Associate’s degree from an accredited educational institution is desired. A Personal Assistant diploma or certification is a plus. Additional consideration may be given to candidates who can demonstrate relevant Executive level administrative experience similar to what would be gained through the college educational experience.
- Spanish/English bilingual proficiency is required for this position.
- Work could be performed in a traditional office environment or a virtual environment either sitting or standing for extended periods.
To begin the application process, please fill out the position questionnaire below.
No phone calls will be accepted. Candidates selected for an interview will be notified.