Regional Program Coordinator – Hobbs, NM
WESST is seeking an energetic team member who understands and appreciates supporting entrepreneurs and small business owners. This position is a full-time position based in our Hobbs, NM regional office.
The Regional Program Coordinator is responsible for providing coordination of training and consulting activities for the respective regional office and handling multiple administrative and office management functions which will facilitate the efficient operation of WESST Regional offices.
Excellent organizational and administrative capabilities; ability to interface with a broad cross section of people; basic knowledge of business start-up issues; some group facilitation skills necessary. Strong computer skills; flexibility, high energy; capability of handling/performing multiple tasks with minimum amount of supervision.
- Coordinate with regional trainers to plan and implement quarterly training schedules, including promotion, publicity, scheduling, room reservations, mailings, client registration and follow-up
- Prepare necessary curriculum and/or collateral materials necessary for training and or consultations
- Provide administrative back-up to the Regional Manager and Business Consultants/Trainers as necessary
- Input client information into the WESST client database to meet reporting requirements
- Respond to telephone, email and written inquiries and requests for information
- Oversee office needs for supplies, printing, mailings, postage, etc
- Conduct project orientation and informational sessions
- Provide verbal and written input on required project reports
- Interface with community partners and volunteer consultants
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Degree or continuing education aligned with a business related field of study is preferred. The equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- English/Spanish bilingual proficiency is required.
- Most work will be performed in an office environment, sitting or standing. Some work will be performed in a live training environment where sitting or standing is acceptable.
To begin the application process, please fill out the position questionnaire below.
No phone calls will be accepted. Candidates selected for an interview will be notified.