Vice President of Client Services–Albuquerque, NM
WESST has been serving entrepreneurs in New Mexico for over 35 years and is made up of a team of passionate individuals who find fulfillment in supporting the entrepreneurial dreams of women, BIPOC and low-wealth New Mexicans. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Vice President of Client Services who will oversee the creation and delivery of impactful programs, training, and consulting services to clients who want to start or grow a small business. This is a full-time, salaried position based at the WESST Enterprise Center in Albuquerque, NM with regular travel to WESST’s 6 regional offices.
- Direct supervision of Regional Managers, Creative Industries Manager and WESST’s Impact Manager to ensure delivery of responsive and supportive client services that drive toward annual qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Manage key public and private relationships at an executive level and other grant-funded programs as appropriate to ensure that these programs are meeting annual goals.
- Support WESST staff in the delivery of a best practice methodology for statewide training programs to ensure that WESST training is responsive to client needs.
- Work with client-facing staff to build knowledge and capacity in the delivery of best practices for one-on-one consulting services.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Business Administration complemented by at least five years of senior management experience, small business development and entrepreneurial experience.
- Current leadership experience complemented by the desire and capability for supervising people and programs.
- Positive attitude, relationship oriented, open-minded, ability to influence, and culturally competent.
- Experience in designing and delivering training curricula; experience in business consulting.
- Process oriented, analytical but creative thinker, attention to detail, organized, problem solver, high tolerance of ambiguity, practitioner in instructional design and project management, and strong analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Most work will be performed in an office environment, sitting, or standing.
- Schedule flexibility may be required to support travel within New Mexico.
The full position expectations for the Vice President of Client Services can be found here.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and a resume to Kris Crowell at 609 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102 or e-mail her a firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls will be accepted. Candidates selected for an interview will be notified.