Source: WESST Press ReleaseWESST Welcomes New Board Members and Officers for 2013
Albuquerque, NM | January 11, 2013 –
WESST is pleased to announce four new members to its Board of Directors:
- Rebecca Avitia, Attorney, Bannerman & Johnson, P.A.
- Molly Bell, Director/COO, Rio Grande Wholesale Jewelers
- Linda Kier, U.S. Bank, District Manager, Central New Mexico
- Mark Napolin, CLU, ChFU, Mark J. Napolin and Associates, Inc.
2013 Board officers include:
- David Vedera, BV Alan, Inc.– Chair
- Sally Adams, SALLYON – Vice Chair
- Laurel Shelton, REDW LLC – Treasurer
- Judy Zanotti – Secretary
- Mary Jury, Work Space Dynamics – Immediate Past Chair
“We welcome our new board members and officers and are looking forward to the vast experience, dedication and community leadership they bring to WESST’s mission of job creation through small business start-up and growth, said Agnes Noonan, WESST President.
Visit the WESST Board page to see all board members and officers.
For more information, please contact Lorena Schott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-246-6900.