WESST Enterprise Center
Helping Businesses Survive + Thrive During the Critical Start-up Phase
In January of 2009, WESST opened the doors of the WESST Enterprise Center, a mixed-use business incubation facility in east downtown Albuquerque. The Silver LEED-certified incubator is a hub for entrepreneurship and small business development in Albuquerque and beyond. The 37,000-square-foot facility offers state-of-the-art amenities and business assistance programs for up to 20 light manufacturing, service, professional and technology businesses.
Emerging businesses who are members of the WESST Enterprise Center receive operational support and resources that help accelerate growth during the critical start-up phase and encourage long-term success. The facility is equipped to house businesses in many industries including artisan manufacturing, digital media production, information technology, and business and consumer services. Today, the Enterprise Center is home to small business members in the technology, health care and biotechnology industries.
Between 2009-2016 (with the nation’s economy sputtering), member companies of the WESST Enterprise Center had created a combined total of: 351 new jobs with a total payroll of $42.1M, generated $90.8M in revenues and raised $12.1M in equity investments.
The Enterprise Center’s amenities and operational support services include:
- A comprehensive program of on-site business workshops, seminars and networking events
- Individual consultations with WESST business professionals
- Access to WESST’s network of mentors and advisors in many business specialties including advertising, accounting, finance, law, marketing, operations and sales
- High speed internet access
- Phone service with free long distance in the lower 48 states
- Conference and meeting rooms with audio/visual equipment
- Receptionist service
- Off-street parking, high bay door access, flexible office, light industrial space and Class 1 Wet Lab Spaces.
Member Eligibility and Application Process
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the WESST Enterprise Center, please review the eligibility guidelines. If you meet the requirements and would like more information about available space and specs, please call the Managing Director at 505-246-6900 or submit a Member Inquiry form.
The WEC conference and meeting rooms are available on a limited basis. To request a quote and check availability, please complete the Conference Room Request form.