There are many non-financial ways to support WESST’s mission including volunteer opportunities and contributing goods or services.
Volunteering for WESST is an excellent way to impact lives in your community and contribute to the economic vitality of New Mexico by supporting the start-up and growth of small businesses. Volunteers are invaluable resources whose dedication allows us to fulfill our mission of helping New Mexicans of all ages, genders, races, and income levels achieve economic success. WESST offers fulfilling opportunities in the following areas:
- Business Trainers/Workshop Presenters – Subject matter experts who can teach anything from intellectual property to customer service to internet marketing and beyond.
- Business Consultants – who can serve as referral sources for clients in need of specialized guidance.
- Incubator Mentors – commit to participating in a mentor team for businesses housed in the WESST Enterprise Center.
- Marketing and Events – Assists with promoting WESST in the community and planning and coordinating special events.
- Development – Assists WESST’s Development Team with fundraising efforts such as conducting prospect research, calling campaigns, managing data and providing event support.
If you are interested in volunteering as a small business advisor (business trainer, workshop presenter, business consultant, incubator mentor), please complete the Advisor Inquiry Form>> and a WESST representative will be in touch with you to discuss your interests. If you are interested in volunteering with our Marketing or Development team please complete the Volunteer Inquiry Form>>.